Resurfacing and Repairs
Deck Resurfacing and Repairs in Binghamton
Even though composite decks are intended to reduce the chances of rotting and extend the lifespan of the deck, the material isn’t indestructible. The surface of the board can be easily scratched over time. Mold is a common complaint with composite decks. Decks in shaded areas are prone to this problem. Such decks tend to get wet quite frequently and promote the growth of mold and stain the surface of the deck. Whether you own a wooden or composite deck, there are many issues that can reduce the lifespan of your deck. That is where we come in. In fact, we are one of the top-notch deck resurfacing and repair services operating in Binghamton. Here is why you need to call us for all your deck resurfacing and repairs problems in the area.
Your deck may suffer from a wide variety of issues such as water damage, mold growth, and loose boards – to name a few. No matter what your deck issue is, you can always rely on us to fix the problem for good. Our experts will completely restore your deck to its pristine condition. Once our experts leave your property, you can enjoy the outdoor space once again. Our experts have extensive experience in repairing and resurfacing different types of decks out there. We will handle all kinds of deck repairs including sealing and staining. In case, your deck is beyond resurfacing and repairs, our team will install a new deck on your property. You don’t have to be dealing with multiple contractors for the project. Just call our expert deck resurfacing and repair technicians and they will take care of your deck issues.
When you call our expert deck resurfacing and repair contractors, they will conduct a thorough check of your deck to see what needs to be fixed. Here are some things that we check:
- Our experts will check for loosened nails and fasteners on the deck. If there are any, we will replace them with galvanized deck screws. Our products are made to withstand adverse elements.
- Check the point of connection of your deck – especially high decks. We will check to see if the deck has not pulled away from your house. In fact, the point of connection needs to be securely fastened to the frame of your home.
- Clean the dirt and debris that have been accumulated between the deck boards. This will promote proper drainage to prevent the build-up of mold and mildew. This will prevent the deck from rotting prematurely.
- Our team will use only biodegradable cleaning solutions to clean your decks. We use a pressure washer for the purpose – by setting the pressure low enough to avoid splintering of the surface.
- We will undertake to refinish deck surfaces with solid stains, porch paint, or other contaminants.
- We will prune or remove the excess vegetation that is growing around the deck surface. This will promote better air circulation and prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Call our expert deck resurfacing and repair contractors for all your deck problems in the area.